C1U1-a Unit Plan
Course 1: Introduction to the Online module on Water Quality Assessment
Unit 1a: Meet the module coordinator and lecturers
Expected Study Load : 0.5 hour
In this unit you can find some information about the course coordinator and lecturers as well as some information about UNESCO-IHE. Also you will present yourself to your fellow participants and to the teachers.
- To get to know the teachers and UNESCO-IHE
- To get to know your fellow participants
- Download and read the lecture notes for this unit. Note that the lecture notes span the entire Course.
- Watch the video presentation in the Lecture_Presentation section.
- Download the book by Deborah Chapman (1996) in the Extra Materials section. We will make use of (parts of) this book throughout the whole course!
- Present yourself by participating in the forum entitled "".
Recommended reading sources on Internet