Tutorial: Spatial Analysis of Accessibility of Wells using Map Algebra
2.1. Checking the Metadata
1. In the Browser panel right-click on Favorites and choose Add a directory.
2. Choose the folder where you have stored the layers.
By adding a folder to Favorites you can quicker access you project files.
3. Click the + to expand the contents of the folder.
4. Preview the maps and metadata of these raster layers by right-clicking on the layer and choosing Layer Properties...
The Layer Properties window will open, showing the metadata of the layer.
5. Check and interpret the metadata.