Tutorial: Collect Open Data from online sources
Nowadays a lot of data for groundwater studies is available through Spatial Data Infrastructures (SDI) and other online resources.
In this tutorial we're going to gather data for a groundwater study in Malawi and store the data, styling and QGIS project in a GeoPackage that we can easily share with others.
After this tutorial you'll be able to:
- Download the Africa Groundwater Atlas Country Hydrogeology Maps
- Visualise the Africa Groundwater Atlas Country Hydrogeology Maps in QGIS
- Load data from different GeoNode SDI's into QGIS
- Import CSV files
- Save data and styling to a GeoPackage
- Save a QGIS project to a GeoPackage