Tutorial: Process groundwater data in QGIS
3. Reproject layers
2. In the main menu go to Project | Open From | GeoPackage...
3. In the Load project from GeoPackage use the button to browse to the new folder with the copy of the Malawi_GIS_data.gpkg file and choose the Malawi_Groundwater project. Click OK to open.
4. In the Layers panel click right on the Geology layer and choose Export | Save Features As...
5. In the Save Vector Layer as... dialogue choose GeoPackage as Format, use the existing Malawi_GIS_data.gpkg and type Geology UTM as Layer name. Change the CRS to the Project CRS (EPSG: 32736).
6. Click OK.
The Malawi_GIS_data Geology UTM layer has now been added to the Layers panel, but it doesn't have the styling. We can copy the styling from the original Geology layer.
7. In the Layers panel click right on the Geology layer and choose Styles | Copy Style | All Style Categories.
8. Then in the Layers panel click right on the Malawi_GIS_data Geology UTM layer and choose Styles | Paste Style | All Style Categories.
You might need to rearrange your layers in the Layers panel to see the results.
9. Repeat steps 4 to 8 for the Hydrogeology layer and name the new layer in the GeoPackage Hydrogeology UTM.