Besides vector and raster, data sometimes comes in the mesh format. This format is often used in hydraulics, oceanography and meteorology. A mesh is an unstructured grid usually with temporal and other components. More info about mesh data can be found in the QGIS Documentation.
In this tutorial we're going to:
- Style a precipitation mesh
- Animate a precipitation mesh
- Calculate precipitation sum with mesh calculator
- Extract precipitation at a specific location
- Make graphs with the Data Plotly plugin