We hope you enjoyed the Online
training on Spatio-temporal analysis for gap filling maps. Please answer these questions to help us improving the training for future participants. Thanks!
In order to assess the course we recall here below its main learning objectives of the course.
Online training on Spatio-temporal analysis for gap filling maps
After the course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain theoretical framework and basic concepts of PySEBAL
- Run the PySEBAL model
- Analyse spatio-temporal data using scripting in command line
- Perform spatio-temporal gafilling procedure on PySEBAL outputs
Following topics were covered in this course:
- Introduction to remote sensing and PySEBAL
- Introduction to raster based spatio-temporal analysis
- Command line scripting to process spatio-temporal data
- Python based scripting to gap fill spatio-temporal data using Local Weighted Regression (Algorithm)