5 – Design and Modelling of Urban Drainage Systems
Unit 5.5 Modelling Urban Drainage
Expected Study Load : 9 hours.
The main goal of this sub-unit is to provide insight into modelling urban drainage.
Upon successful completion of this unit, the participants will be able to:
- define a ‘model’
- discuss classification of models
- discuss modelling paradigms
- discuss modelling process
- discuss error sources in modelling
- discuss the process of model calibration
- discuss the process of model validation
- discuss model performance criteria
- discuss different approaches used in urban drainage modelling
Things to Do:
- Watch the audio-lecture entitled "Modelling urban drainage part 1 to part 3”.
- Study the PPT slides entitled "Modelling urban drainage part 1 to part 3”.
- Submit assignment #12.