Expected Study Load : 12 hours.The main goal of this sub-unit is to introduce the Storm Water Management Model (SWMM5).
Upon successful completion of this unit, the participants will be able to:
- Discuss the use and capabilities of SWMM5
- Download and install SWMM5
- Explore SWMM5 user interface
- Discuss the data requirements, simulation options and input/output file management
- Develop ability to build urban drainage network model for stromwater management analysis and design
- Troubleshoot common modelling problems as well as diagnoses and address common simulation warnings and errors
- Perform simulation and display and interpret simulation results and assess hydraulic performance
Things to Do:
- Watch the audio-lecture entitled "Introduction to SWMM5”.
- Study the PPT slides entitled “Introduction to SWMM5”.
- Watch the audio-lecture entitled "SWMM5 Install”.
- Watch the audio-lecture entitled "SWMM5 Simple Model”.
- Watch the audio-lecture entitled "SWMM5 Quick start”.
Last modified: Saturday, 9 March 2013, 12:09 PM